Is Parkinson's disease making you feel unsteady on your feet ?
Improve your stability with a
This Parkinson's specific exercise group will teach you to move bigger and faster in everyday life and counteract Parkinson's symptoms. As you learn these PD (Parkinson's Disease) specific skills you will be challenged physically and cognitively to do more than you think in a fun, supportive environment
- If fear of falling is an issue, then this Parkinson specific workout group will help you become more steady when walking.
- You will gain more confidence in your ability to move, walk and balance.
- Enjoy the camaraderie and socialization of a group working through similar circumstances
- Learn why some exercises are significantly better for Parkinson's than others
- Learn how to improve brain function while you exercise