Is fear of falling due to Parkinson's keeping you from doing what you'd like ?
Tai Chi for Parkinson's might be the class you are looking for to IMPROVE your balance and decrease fall risk
- Use Tai Chi to take the FEAR out of falling.
- Tai Chi is an ancient chinese movement form which come from the martial arts. It incorporates BALANCE, range of motion, strength and cognition.
- Tai Chi is one of the scientifically proven exercises to decrease the number of falls in people with Parkinson's disease.
- Tai Chi is a regular challenging, fun experience.
- In this group, you will meet and be supported by other likeminded people who resolve NOT to be defined by Parkinson's.
- This group is taught by physical therapists who have been specifically trained in Parkinson specific exercises who can answer questions and to assist in managing the symptoms of Parkinson's
- You want to educate yourself on how to manage Parkinson's with exercise
This Parkinson's specific exercise group will teach you to move bigger and faster in everyday life and counteract Parkinson's symptoms. As you learn these PD (Parkinson's Disease) specific skills you will be challenged physically and cognitively to do more than you think in a fun, supportive environment